Health Agenda Update
Hawker Britton’s Occasional Paper provides an update on recent developments in the Government’s health agenda.
This paper outlines recent developments in areas such as:
- Mental Health
- Cancer Fighting Measures
- Medicare Locals
- GP Super Clinics
- Afterhours GP Helpline
- Australian Commission for Safety and Quality in Health Care
- Preventative Health
- MyHospitals Website
- The National Aboriginal and Torres Straight Islander Health Plan
- Regional Health
- Education and Training
- Fairer Private Health Insurance Incentives Bill 2011
- Pharmaceutical Benefits Scheme; and
- Hospitals Pricing Authority
Please click here to access the paper.
For further details please contact your Hawker Britton Consultant.