Government Relations / Lobbying
Hawker Britton provides high level government relations advice and government lobbying to companies and organisations.
The Canberra office advises on ACT government and Federal government issues and our offices in Sydney, Melbourne, Brisbane, Adelaide and Perth are expert government lobbyists and advisers in relation to State and Territory governments.
We advise clients from a range of industries, including telecommunications, aviation, mining, manufacturing, construction, professional services and peak bodies.
Hawker Britton can assist clients with government relations in areas including:
- Government lobbying on issues and policies
- Government policies and policy development
- Submissions to government on political, regulatory or legislative issues
- Major infrastructure and Public-Private Partnerships
- Government tenders and contracts
- Construction and development proposals
- Proposals for new projects
- Requests for government funding or support
- Environmental issues
- Grant applications
- Foreign investment in Australia