Hawker Britton produces campaigns for the political, corporate and not-for-profit sector.
Hawker Britton's consultants have the expertise and and strategic communications skills required to produce winning campaigns.
Our staff is comprised of former government ministerial advisers and parliamentarians with decades of campaigning experience.
Since 1997 Hawker Britton has also played a key role in 30 Australian Federal and State election campaigns.
Hawker Britton has translated its ability in producing winning political campaigns into delivering successful corporate and public affairs campaigns for the private sector.
Hawker Britton’s experienced consultants bring the key elements of a campaign – such as market research, planning and implementation, media management, advertising and direct mail - under one strategic umbrella.
Hawker Britton assists clients with campaigns in many areas including:
- Public awareness campaigns
- Public opinion campaigns
- Educational campaigns
- Stakeholder campaigns
- Shareholder voting or election campaigns
- Re-branding campaigns
- New products or new services campaigns
- Fund-raising campaigns
- Government or Council campaigns
- Issues-based campaigns
- Lobby groups campaigns
Hawker Britton has played a key role in the following election campaigns:
- South Australia (1997, 2002, 2006, 2010)
- Tasmania (1998, 2002, 2006, 2010)
- Queensland (1998, 2001, 2004, 2006, 2009)
- New South Wales (1999, 2003, 2007)
- Victoria (1999, 2002, 2006)
- Western Australia (2001, 2005, 2008)
- Northern Territory (2001, 2005, 2008)
- Federal (1998, 2001, 2004, 2007, 2010)